The Arcadia carport is a high performance, stylish and durable DIY multi-purpose structure. It has been designed to meet your needs for outdoor protection for your two-seater, motorcycle or outdoor furniture during harsh, volatile weather conditions.
With its high impact and maintenance-free materials, the Arcadia is a smart choice for your vehicle or patio, and can also be used as an outdoor kitchen, temporary gathering shelter or play area for children.
- Unique screw-free roofing system; leak-free glazing, rust-resistant structure, sleek and classy design
- Easy 2 person self-assembly - Sliding panels’ installation system, no special skills
- Robust, rust-resistant gray powder coated aluminum frame & laser cut galvanized steel connectors
- Sturdy, four (4) 3.15 in. x 3.15 in. (8 x 8 cm) aluminum poles
- Advanced engineered and virtually unbreakable bronze tinted 6mm twin-wall polycarbonate roof panels, allow 15% light transmission
- Panels provide 100% UV protection and are high impact and shatter resistant
- UV-protected panels do not turn yellow or become brittle over time
- Ready to assemble pre-drilled profiles, pre-cut panels, all screws and anchors included
- Engineered to meet snow and wind loads when properly assembled and anchored to solid, level surface
- Maintenance free - no rust, rot, peel, moss, or fungus
- Built-in gutter system with 2 in. dia. gutter outlets, to direct rainwater sideways and allow water collection
- The product requires a solid leveled surface for installation, such as concrete or wooden base.
BEFORE ORDERING – Be sure to check your local building and zoning codes & guidelines and ensure that any/all appropriate permits have been acquired.
- Virtually unbreakable, advanced engineered bronze tinted 6 mm twin-wall polycarbonate roof panels are high impact, shatter resistant and protect from inclement weather.
- Maintain their integrity, provide complete UV blockage, and are 100% UV protected; they do not discolor, fracture or become brittle over time.
- Safe, quick and easy DIY assembly Slide and lock roofing installation
- Ready to assemble pre-cut panels.
- Rust-resistant, anthracite powder-coated frame made of heavy duty aluminum and laser cut galvanized steel connectors.
- Ready to assemble pre-drilled profiles.
- Requires a solid level surface, Anchoring and foot-pads included Secure the carport to the surface of your choosing.
- Structure can be easily relocated.
- 4 Sturdy and durable 8.8 cm (3.15 in. x 3.15 in.) aluminum poles.
Gutter & gutter heads
- Integrated gutter and gutter heads allow you to easily channel and collect rainwater for a sustainable irrigation system.
- Wind Resistance – 62 MPH
- Snow Load – 75kg/m² | 15.4lbs/ft²
- Light Transmission – 15%
- Polycarbonate Panel – 6mm
- Coverage Area = 15.5M2 / 166.4FT2
- Storage Area = 14.0M2 / 150.6FT2
- Product Volume = 30.5M3 / 1077.4FT3
- Assembled Width Exterior: 11'9"
- Assembled Length Exterior: 14'1"
- Assembled Height Exterior: 7'11"
- Assembled Width Interior: 10'7"
- Assembled Length Interior: 14'1"
- Assembled Height Interior: 7'2" at center and 6'4" at eaves
Shipping and Returns
Box Count & Dimensions:
- Box 1 - 6"H x 30"W x 85"L x 137lbs
- Box 2 - 6"H x 30"W x 85"L x 137lbs