The Arcadia carport is a high performance, stylish and durable Extra-Large DIY multi-purpose structure. It has been designed to meet your needs for outdoor protection for your SUV, pickup truck or outdoor furniture during harsh, volatile weather conditions.
With its high impact and maintenance-free materials, the Arcadia is a smart choice for your vehicle or patio, and can also be used as an outdoor kitchen, temporary gathering shelter or play area for children.
- Unique screw-free roofing system; leak-free glazing, rust-resistant structure, sleek and classy design
- Easy 2 person self-assembly - Sliding panels’ installation system, no special skills
- Robust, rust-resistant gray powder coated aluminum frame & laser cut galvanized steel connectors
- Sturdy, ten (10) 3.15 in. x 3.15 in. (8 x 8 cm) aluminum poles
- Advanced engineered and virtually unbreakable bronze tinted 6mm twin-wall polycarbonate roof panels, allow 15% light transmission
- Panels provide 100% UV protection and are high impact and shatter resistant
- UV-protected panels do not turn yellow or become brittle over time
- Ready to assemble pre-drilled profiles, pre-cut panels, all screws and anchors included
- Engineered to meet snow and wind loads when properly assembled and anchored to solid, level surface
- Maintenance free - no rust, rot, peel, moss or fungus
- Built-in gutter system with 2 in. dia. gutter outlets, to direct rainwater sideways and allow water collection
- The product requires a solid leveled surface for installation, such as concrete or wooden base.
BEFORE ORDERING – Be sure to check your local building and zoning codes & guidelines and ensure that any/all appropriate permits have been acquired.
- Virtually unbreakable, advanced engineered bronze tinted 6 mm twin-wall polycarbonate roof panels are high impact, shatter resistant and protect from inclement weather.
- Maintain their integrity, provide complete UV blockage, and are 100% UV protected; they do not discolor, fracture or become brittle over time.
- Safe, quick and easy DIY assembly Slide and lock roofing installation
- Ready to assemble pre-cut panels.
- Rust-resistant, anthracite powder-coated frame made of heavy duty aluminum and laser cut galvanized steel connectors.
- Ready to assemble pre-drilled profiles.
- Requires a solid level surface, Anchoring and foot-pads included Secure the carport to the surface of your choosing.
- Structure can be easily relocated.
- 10 Sturdy and durable 8.8 cm (3.15 in. x 3.15 in.) aluminum poles.
Gutter & gutter heads
- Integrated gutter and gutter heads allow you to easily channel and collect rainwater for a sustainable irrigation system.
- Wind Resistance – 62 MPH
- Snow Load – 150kg/m² | 20.5lbs/ft²
- Light Transmission – 15%
- Polycarbonate Panel – 6mm
Warranty: 10 Year Limited
- Coverage Area: 23.1M2 / 414.3FT2
- Assembled Width Exterior: 11'9"
- Assembled Length Exterior: 35.4"
- Assembled Height Exterior: 7'11"
- Assembled Width Interior: 10'7"
- Assembled Length Interior: 35.4"
- Assembled Height Interior: 7'2" at center and 6'4" at eaves
Shipping and Returns
Box Count & Dimensions:
- Box 1 - 6"H x 30"W x 85"L x 137lbs
- Box 2 - 6"H x 30"W x 85"L x 137lbs
- Box 3 - 6"H x 30"W x 85"L x 141lbs
- Box 4 - 6"H x 30"W x 85"L x 141lbs
- Box 5 - 6"H x 30"W x 85"L x 141lbs