Why let your super tall car or ATV age in the sun or freeze in the snow? It deserves a quality protection from the harsh elements.
- Sturdy structure specially designed to withstand adverse weather
- Exclusive screw & leak free glazing system, sleek & classy design
- 10 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The Alpine 4300 carport is a high performance, finely designed and durable DIY multi-purpose structure.
Developed to ease the parking of tall vehicles, it provides you with an elegant and sturdy all year-round structure.
It is made of highly-resistant and maintenance-free materials, offering top-notch protection, user-friendly assembly and a look you can be proud of.
And like all Palram carports, we’ve built it to last ... so your car can, too!
Unique carport kit screw-free roofing system; leak-free glazing, rust-resistant structure, sleek and classy design
- Unique screw-free roofing system; leak-free glazing, rust-resistant structure, sleek and classy design
- Virtually unbreakable, bronze tinted 6 mm twin-wall polycarbonate roof panels, allow 15% light transmission
- Panels are high impact, shatter resistant and provide 100% UV protection; they do not discolor, fracture or become brittle over time
- Simple DIY assembly - Sliding panels’ installation system, no special skills
- Robust, rust-resistant dark gray powder coated aluminum frame & laser cut galvanized steel connectors
- Sturdy, four (4) 3.15 in. x 3.15 in. (8 x 8 cm) aluminum posts with adjustable elevation
- Ready to assemble pre-drilled profiles, pre-cut panels, all screws and anchors included
- Requires a solid level surface
- Maintenance free - no rust, rot, peel, moss or fungus
- Anchoring and foot pads kit included, to secure the carport to the surface of your choosing, structure can be relocated
- Integrated gutters and built-in gutter outlets 2 in. dia. (5 cm) to easily channel and collect rainwater
- Maximum carport's height 11'7" (352 cm)
BEFORE ORDERING – Be sure to check your local building and zoning codes & guidelines and ensure that any/all appropriate permits have been acquired.
- Virtually unbreakable, advanced engineered bronze tinted 6 mm twin-wall polycarbonate roof panels are high impact, shatter resistant and protect from inclement weather.
- Maintain their integrity, provide complete UV blockage, and are 100% UV protected; they do not discolor, fracture or become brittle over time.
- Safe, quick and easy DIY assembly Slide and lock roofing installation
- Ready to assemble pre-cut panels.
- Rust-resistant, anthracite powder-coated frame made of heavy duty aluminum and laser cut galvanized steel connectors.
- Ready to assemble pre-drilled profiles.
- Requires a solid level surface, Anchoring and foot-pads included Secure the carport to the surface of your choosing.
- Structure can be easily relocated.
- 4 Sturdy and durable 8.8 cm (3.15 in. x 3.15 in.) aluminum poles.
Gutter & gutter heads
- Integrated gutter and gutter heads allow you to easily channel and collect rainwater for a sustainable irrigation system.
- Wind Resistance – 43 MPH
- Snow Load – 75kg/m² | 15.3lbs/ft²
- Light Transmission – 15%
- Polycarbonate Panel – 6mm
- Coverage Area = 15.5M2 / 166.4FT2
- Storage Area = 14.0M2 / 150.6FT2
- Product Volume = 30.5M3 / 1077.4FT3
- Assembled Width Exterior: 11'9"
- Assembled Length Exterior: 14'2"
- Assembled Width Interior: 10'7"
- Assembled Length Interior: 14'1"
Two Height Options
- 10' eave height (outside edge of carport)
- 10'9" interior center height
- 11'7" outside center height
- 8'6" eave height
- 9'4" interior center
- 10'1" outside center
Shipping and Returns
Box Count & Dimensions:
- Box 1 - 6"H x 30"W x 85"L x 137lbs
- Box 2 - 6"H x 30"W x 85"L x 137lbs
- Box 3 - 6"H x 12"W x 72"L x 43lbs
- Box 4 - 6"H x 12"W x 72"L x 43lbs