Why let your super tall car or ATV age in the sun or freeze in the snow? It deserves a quality protection from the harsh elements.
- Sturdy structure specially designed to withstand adverse weather
- Exclusive screw & leak free glazing system, sleek & classy design
- 10 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The Alpine 5000 carport is a high performance, finely designed and durable DIY multi-purpose structure.
Developed to ease the parking of tall vehicles, it provides you with an elegant and sturdy all year-round structure.
It is made of highly-resistant and maintenance-free materials, offering top-notch protection, user-friendly assembly and a look you can be proud of.
And like all Palram carports, we’ve built it to last ... so your car can, too!
Unique carport kit screw-free roofing system; leak-free glazing, rust-resistant structure, sleek and classy design
- Unique screw-free roofing system; leak-free glazing, rust-resistant structure, sleek and classy design
- Virtually unbreakable, bronze tinted 6 mm twin-wall polycarbonate roof panels, allow 15% light transmission
- Panels are high impact, shatter resistant and provide 100% UV protection; they do not discolor, fracture or become brittle over time
- Simple DIY assembly - Sliding panels’ installation system, no special skills
- Robust, rust-resistant dark gray powder coated aluminum frame & laser cut galvanized steel connectors
- Sturdy, four (4) 3.15 in. x 3.15 in. (8 x 8 cm) aluminum posts with adjustable elevation
- Ready to assemble pre-drilled profiles, pre-cut panels, all screws and anchors included
- Requires a solid level surface
- Maintenance free - no rust, rot, peel, moss or fungus
- Anchoring and foot pads kit included, to secure the carport to the surface of your choosing, structure can be relocated
- Integrated gutters and built-in gutter outlets 2 in. dia. (5 cm) to easily channel and collect rainwater
- Maximum carport's height 11'7" (352 cm)
BEFORE ORDERING – Be sure to check your local building and zoning codes & guidelines and ensure that any/all appropriate permits have been acquired.