The versatile all-around structure of the Atlas carport is modern and elegant. Over 9 ft. of entry width and 7 ft. of overhead clearance give you plenty of room to park your vehicle, protect it from the elements or create an enjoyable sitting area.
Features include virtually unbreakable solar gray corrugated polycarbonate roof panels, offering ample shading, rust resistant, powder coated aluminum frame with galvanized steel connectors, gutter and gutter heads to direct rainwater and anchoring hardware.
The Atlas Carport provides your family with an upscale shelter that is sturdy, maintenance, and corrosion free for many years to come.
- Multi-purpose as a carport or a patio cover
- Virtually unbreakable, 100% UV protected, corrugated solar gray polycarbonate, provide 10% light transmission
- 100% UV protected panels won't discolor or become brittle over time
- Ready to assemble - pre-drilled profiles, pre-cut panels, all screws included
- Robust, powder coated gray aluminum frame with galvanized steel connectors provides a durable, strong and corrosion resistant structure
- Includes integrated rain gutters
- 4-leg design provides easy access
- Structure can be easily re-located
- Easy set-up no special tools required
- Requires a solid level surface, anchoring and footpads included secure the carport to the surface of your choosing
- Virtually unbreakable, advanced engineered bronze tinted 6 mm twin-wall polycarbonate roof panels are high impact, shatter resistant and protect from inclement weather.
- Maintain their integrity, provide complete UV blockage, and are 100% UV protected; they do not discolor, fracture or become brittle over time.
- Safe, quick and easy DIY assembly Slide and lock roofing installation
- Ready to assemble pre-cut panels.
- Rust-resistant, anthracite powder-coated frame made of heavy duty aluminum and laser cut galvanized steel connectors.
- Ready to assemble pre-drilled profiles.
- Requires a solid level surface, Anchoring and foot-pads included Secure the carport to the surface of your choosing.
- Structure can be easily relocated.
- 4 Sturdy and durable 8’4 cm (3.15 in. x 1.57 in.) aluminum poles
Gutter & gutter heads
- Integrated gutter and gutter heads allow you to easily channel and collect rainwater for a sustainable irrigation system.
- Wind Resistance – 56 MPH
- Snow Load – 1500kg/m² | 20.5lbs/ft²
- Light Transmission – 10%
- Polycarbonate Panel – 6mm
Warranty: 10 Year Limited
- Coverage Area = 14.2M2 / 153FT2
- Assembled Width Exterior: 9'5"
- Assembled Length Exterior: 16'3"
- Assembled Height Exterior: 7'10"
Shipping and Returns
Box Count & Dimensions:
- Single Box - 6"H x 30"W x 117"L x 263lbs