With the Gala Patio Cover, you don’t need to sacrifice beauty to get protection from the sun and elements. Add a note of luxury to your outdoors with this sturdy pergola-style patio cover.
This is a complete package, not just a simple cover. It includes a gutter system, poles and roof panels, all for one affordable price.
Just 2 People Can Assemble It!
- 2 people working together can install it
- No experience needed
- No special skills
- No special tools
- Ready-to-assemble, pre-cut panels
- All parts included
- All screws included
- Pre-drilled profiles
- Anchoring and foot-pads included
Cost-Effective and Affordable
- Everything is included in the package, even the screws.
- You don’t need to hire an installer (unless you want to). Just two of you working together can assemble it.
- Pre-cut panels simplify the job.
- Minimal maintenance is required to keep it looking attractive
- It won’t rot, rust or peel.
- It’s flexible—you decide the height, distance from the house and distance between the poles.
Durable and Strong
- Twin-wall, polycarbonate roof panels, 16mm--virtually indestructible.
- High impact
- Shatter resistant
- Able to withstand a variety of weather extremes and severe conditions
- Corrosion-resistant, white powder coated finished aluminum profiles
- Galvanized steel connectors
- Sturdy 5.9-inch x 5.9-inch poles
- Handles heavy snow loads, with proper installation and anchoring
- No rot
- No rust
- No peeling
- Select the best spot for stability and weather resistance.
You Get To Decide
- Where to put it: The anchoring and foot-pad components are included. This means you get to decide where to place the Gala Patio Cover. Select the spot that meets your lifestyle.
- Where it’s most stable: This also adds to its stability and usefulness. You can place it in the right spot to improve its resistance to weather conditions and for the best stability.
- How high: The positioning poles let you choose the height at the wall connection.
- Distance from the house: You select the distance from the house (front to back: between 78.7 and 100.4 inches) and between the poles in front (from 70.9 to 98.4 inches)
- The slope: The wall mounting plate adjusts from 114.2 inches to 133.8 inches, letting you decide on the roof slope. This is a big help to let rain and snow slide right off during winter.
- Collect rainwater: gutters and gutter heads are integrated directly into the design. You can channel rainwater for use with a sustainable irrigation system. It easily connects to any standard home gutter system.
No More Worry About the Weather
- Meets heavy snow loads
- Meets high wind loads
- Handles severe weather situations with ease
- 100 percent UV protection
- Panels will not discolor, get brittle or fracture due to extensive time in the sun
- You decide the best spot for stability and weather resistance.
- No rust, peeling or rotting, whatever the weather
Comfort and Beauty
- Enjoy the summer weather under 100 percent UV protection
- Sit outside even on rainy days
- Use it even when it’s snowing!
- Elegant pergola design
- Place it where you want, at the height you choose
- Width: 364.20”
- Height: 133.80”
- Depth: 114.20”
Specs and Dimensions
- Coming Soon