- All items ship free within the contiguous 48 United States.
- Shipping to HI or AK is available. Contact us at 480-768-1618 for a custom quote.
- All items ship freight in a tractor-trailer.
- Please note Absolute Steel is not responsible for any delivery restrictions due to physical obstructions (example: low hanging tree branches), poor road conditions, remote geographic locations, local land use restrictions, neighborhood association rules & regulations or any other issue that might affect delivery of your order.
- You will receive a tracking number via email of your shipment(s) when they leave the warehouse. The carriers are instructed to call prior to delivery and to schedule their arrival with you.
- The freight carrier will not always unload your order for you. You should be prepared to offload the freight upon delivery. In most cases, the units are packed in boxes that weigh between 50 and 150lbs. In some cases, boxes may weigh up to 263lbs. Package sizes and weights are listed on each product page in our catalog.
- Absolute Steel is not liable or responsible for any costs associated with forklift rental, other lifting devices, idle man hours or time off from work due to LTL or flatbed truck delivery delays. Be Smart: Do not schedule work until all materials are on your job site.
Acceptance at Delivery
If you see damaged merchandise or suspect you have damaged merchandise due to shipping/transportation you must mark the delivery documents (Bill of Lading or Delivery Receipt) “DAMAGED” or “SUBJECT TO CONCEALED DAMAGE” at the time of delivery. Before rejecting the shipment, please immediately call Absolute Steel at 877 833 3237 ext. 103 for further instructions.
Absolute Steel will not be held liable or responsible for any additional freight or material costs, including replacing any damaged components if the damage is NOT noted on the delivery documents. In order to process damaged parts or a replacement claim you may be requested to supply us with additional documentation such as photos. Absolute Steel reserves the right to deny any claim in which you are unwilling to comply with our request for additional information such as photos.
Defective or missing components will be replaced as quickly as possible and at no charge. Overnight delivery for parts is available at an extra charge.
Shipping damage must be reported within 3 days.
For free replacement of any missing or defective parts it must be reported to Absolute Steel within 30 days of delivery. After thirty days, Absolute Steel is not liable for replacement part costs or shipping associated therewith.
Damage or deterioration of components due to being improperly stored which extend beyond 30 days after delivery are not covered under our warranty.
Returns and Missing Parts
Absolute Steel has a 20-day limited return policy on all our merchandise. All returned merchandise is to be palletized or bundled with secure strapping for shipping. You will be responsible for any restocking fees and return freight charges. If the product has been installed, then no returns will be accepted.
If your order arrives with missing or damage parts, call us or call the manufacturer and we'll do everything possible to get parts out to you quickly.
You will receive a complete refund, less any credit card cancellation fees, if you cancel your order within 24 hours of placing it.
Beyond 24 hours, you will be charged a 25% cancellation/restocking fee if your product has not yet been shipped.
If your product has already shipped but has not yet delivered, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee plus return shipping charges. If delivery has been attempted but not accepted there will be no refunds allowed.